Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Dave, are you working on racks for the 13 / 14 Burgman 650s?

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave, are you working on racks for the 13 / 14 Burgman 650s?
Not at this stage Mike. Suzuki NZ only imported 6 bikes for the 2013-2014 year's and did not get one. It will be 2015 before any more arrive. Even then I would have to think seriously about outlaying the $s given that Givi have produced racks that I am currently selling . Admittedly you also have to have the top case fitments which increases the overall price somewhat but after doing a review I found that 92% of the people who bought my racks to fit the earlier model 650's also purchased a Givi top case rack.

The figures stack up like this with all prices including delivery.

Givi top case rack SR3104 and fitting kit from me is $167.00, Givi side case Hardware PL3104 $199.50. Total $366.50

My racks for the older models alone are $340.00, I doubt very much that I could supply them cheaper for the new model.

New Zealand strong $ value and shipping costs are becoming a real problem for me. Luckily, Givi USA will drop ship products ordered from me by BUSA members.

My racks were also designed for the E21 and E22 cases but nobody has had any problems with fitting larger cases like the E41 and E45. I don't know of anyone yet who has had a go at fitting the larger cases to the Givi side case hardware so its a bit of a wait and see at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts