Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been riding motorcycles sine1967.Triumphs, BSA, Hondas, Harley's - current custom Screaming Eagle VROD Trike. bought the 400 with 970 miles on it. love it. it's named Kite! it's fun, fast, nimble, and stable.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Congrats! It is a great ride, for sure!!!!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Congrats on the bike. Glad you like it. Had my 2012 400z abs for 18 months now. Love it to bits. Can't fault it. Previously, like you I had all the big bikes and been riding 40+ years. Don't know why I didn't try one of these sooner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ditto with the congrats ... I just rode home yesterday on a 2012 AN 400 ABS that had only 400 miles on it. Need to replace the windshield and build up the grips, but I'm smiling.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I agree with everyone! Riding bikes since I was 12 (first mini-bike) and last was a Yamaha VStar 1100 fully dressed out...and lots of stuff in between. Discovered the wonderful world of scooters approximately three years ago (2008 SYM RV250) and closing the deal on a 2011 Burgman 400 ABS on Monday. I also wish I had discovered the scoots sooner. I'm now 60 and I feel like a kid when I get on my scoot! Congrats on yours and have a lot of fun! Be safe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts