Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Are first day at scootercade was a good one. We got to meet some new friends, & some old ones. Pauljo brought his wife this year. She a great little lady. Jac Vinson also made it. And we got to talk to him quiet a bit. We'll seeing a lot of Burgmans, Silverwings, & of course the famous Helixs. We are a little low on funds this year. So we decided to ride back & forth to the cade from Springdale. It's only a 45 minute ride anyway. So i'm home tonight posting up. I'm so wound up i can't go to sleep anyway. There's nothing that's better than the fellowship of other scooter riders. To see all of the different mods they do too their scoots. And listen to all of their storys. Wish you all were here. We are haveing a great time in the hills of Arkansas. I'll try to post more as the week goes along. :D 8) 8) :D

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Doug - give my best wishes to all when you see 'em.
Thanks for the report. :)

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
I hope Doug and Paul and all others get some pictures and post them up asap! I love pictures!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Good to hear that the others arrived safely as well. Say Hi to the membership for us.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I need pictures, for this week I will live vicariously through those attending Scootercade :)

Janine

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Pete said:
I hope Doug and Paul and all others get some pictures and post them up asap! I love pictures!
I did take a few pics at the picnic on Wednesday. My wife took some also. When I get some time, I'll post them. Today I'm trying to wade through the bazzillion posts ya'll have made while I was away. :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts