1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny California.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome to the forum, 1g0g - that's a great picture. A couple of weeks ago I went riding through the Christmas decorations in St Petersburg, but it was a different St Petersburg. My St Petersburg is in Florida. Glad you found us, 1g0g. It's always good to have a fresh voice in the mix.

---------------------------------------------------------

Добро пожаловать на форум, 1g0g - это отличная картинка. Пару недель назад я пошел верхом через рождественских украшений в Санкт-Петербурге, но это была другая Санкт-Петербург. Мой Санкт-Петербург во Флориде. Рад, что вы нашли нас, 1g0g. Это всегда хорошо иметь свежий голос в миксе.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Пару недель назад я пошел верхом через рождественских украшений в Санкт-Петербурге
Via Google? :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Welcome

Welcome! Wouldn't it be great if all of our leaders owned Burgmans and went on rides together? Everyone would get along and there would be peace and happiness! :) Wish I could join you for a ride in St Petersburg - so much history there that we can just read about. Maybe you could be so nice as to post some photos of the area. Thanks!

Peace.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
hey welcome to the forums! would you think with high alcohol vodka, will the burgman work? query for the motoGP mechanics out there!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yevgraf: Tonya - can you play the balalaika?
David: [her boyfriend] Can she play?! She's an artist!
Yevgraf: And who taught you?
David: No-one taught her!
Yevgraf: Ah... then it's a gift.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
yevgraf: Tonya - can you play the balalaika?
David: [her boyfriend] can she play?! She's an artist!
Yevgraf: And who taught you?
David: No-one taught her!
Yevgraf: Ah... Then it's a gift.

ahahaha!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts