Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A woman in motorcycling clothing, France, 1905.

Someone's Great grandmother!

Attachments

·
Administrator
22,774 Posts
Its one of those things most guys don't want to think of but some of their Great Grandma's where 'Hotties' when they were younger.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Its one of those things most guys don't want to think of but some of their Great Grandma's where 'Hotties' when they were younger.
Nope. Nope! My Great Grandmother was born at the age of 70, with white hair, an apple pie in the oven at all times, and knitting blankets as far as the eye can see.

Although, as it turns out... She was a "motorcycle mama." I think it was her second husband had a motorcycle and she'd ride in the sidecar. She always said that's why two of her grandsons, several of her great grandsons, and at least one of her great-GREAT-grand daughters rode motorcycles. It's in our genes.

·
Administrator
22,774 Posts
Nope. Nope! My Great Grandmother was born at the age of 70, with white hair, an apple pie in the oven at all times, and knitting blankets as far as the eye can see.

Although, as it turns out... She was a "motorcycle mama." I think it was her second husband had a motorcycle and she'd ride in the sidecar. She always said that's why two of her grandsons, several of her great grandsons, and at least one of her great-GREAT-grand daughters rode motorcycles. It's in our genes.
My Great Great Grandmother Maren was a farm girl born and raised outside of Copenhagen Denmark. She was a pretty girl.
This was in about 1874 in the Dining room of the Royal Palace of Denmark, She was 16.
Sleeve Collar Vintage clothing Art Formal wear

·
Administrator
22,774 Posts
I'm 66 now and happen to think there are a great numbers of true older hotties. IMHO there are many women that as they age they grow more beautiful.
Yep. But at 16 years old if your buddy said "Dude, your Great Grandma is SMOKING HOT" you'd pop him in the eye.

Reactions: Rusty J

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Yep. But at 16 years old if your buddy said "Dude, your Great Grandma is SMOKING HOT" you'd pop him in the eye.
To be fair, though, it wouldn't have been because she was old enough to be your great grandmother, but because she was your great grandmother.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts