Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to place this post as to bring attention to our membership total. As of this post we are 989 members strong. I'm sure we will be celebrating the 1000 mark in the very near future. Thanks to all who make this place a fun and informative place to be. :salute:

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Congrats Bryan. You and the moderators deserve a big pat on the back for your hard work in making this site what it is. Happy 2005 too! :eek:ccasion9:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Best forum I've ever been on, for ANY subject.

Great bunch of people. :)
I spend way too much time here 8)

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only one more as of this post.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Contratulations Greengoose on your 1000 th member. Welcome to drlipo as the 1000th member to join.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Congratulations all! We reached the 1000 member mark.

I'd like to thank Bryan for starting this wonderful forum for us to enjoy, the other moderators who give their time and effort, and to all the members who make this a great forum by sharing all their knowledge.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Its my most visited page on the net since I joined the forum.

Thank you very much Greengoose/Bryan ( both of you :lol: ), pauljo, allwalk, billmeek and ofcourse all you members which helped me to decide to buy a Burgy

Next goal is 2000 members :p

Slepejs

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Slepejs said:
Next goal is 2000 members :p
I'm sure that if the popularity of the Burgman scooters remains high we will hit that number. However, between now and then, I'd like to see more of the 1000 members that we already have, participate in the discussions.

I know that a few of those folks have sold their scooters, and moved on to other interests. But if you are silently reading the posts, please feel free to chime in with questions or opinions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.