Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys, can WE reach 1000 members this year??? We are almost there, Do you know any Burgman riders who haven't joined yet?? Maybe your dealer should join. How about a Burgman Want-a-be?? We only need three new members a day and we can DO IT. Maybe we can DO IT for the Goose.

Happy Trails,
Poppy

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Poppy;
the idea sounds fine except if we start to rush the application approvement committee they could start to make mistakes . after all we do have standards to maintain .
Like --you must be a member of the human race.
Short members are allowed but only if there feet reach the floor while standing,
And a host of others I leave for someone else to add. :lol:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
how many more do we need? I can sign up my other personalities for accounts. We are not on speaking terms right now but I can see what I can do.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Nancy,

One reason we (Greengoose & moderators) did not push for a year-end membership drive is that we did not want folks to create multiple memberships with aliases. We'd rather hit the 1000 mark naturally, whether it is by year end or not.

I'm not sure if this was what you were referring to or not, but I thought I'd mention it for everyone's benefit.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Nancy,

I say try to get your other personalities to join, but have them all use the one sign in-- "Pinwheel"
It may be a good way to try and get yourself all together again :roll:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Oh I was only kidding guys. Mutiple personalities, mutiple accounts, personalities not speaking to each other.
Just trying to be humorous. It failed. :cry:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Randy said:
Nancy,

I say try to get your other personalities to join, but have them all use the one sign in-- "Pinwheel"
It may be a good way to try and get yourself all together again :roll:
now if I could only use Pinwheel everywhere I go. Then people would know who I was. Then that would make me paranoid. Then I would have to find a new name and try to remember it. AAAHHHHH

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want real people. I've been in a business for twenty years and have been paid on my ability to build real census. Even though I won't get paid I just want more people to ride with. Lets shoot for 3000 by the end of 2005. I'm sure if some how everytime someone bought a Burgman they were told about Burgman USA, we would have many more members. I know we can't ask dealers to to tell customers about us (or can we)but I think their sales would increase if they did. If I was looking for a scooter, say a Reflex or just a 125cc scooter and someone sugest I checkout Burgman USA, web-site before I bought a scooter, I don't think I would buy a scooter, I think I would buy a super scooter, and I think that would be a Burgman. Sorry if I hurt anyones feelings but, I think if everybody who has a license had a Burgman, this would be a better world.

Happy Trails,
Poppy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts