Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on a multi day trip and yesterday just about the time I crossed the border from Tennessee into Kentucky I went over 100,000 miles. I took a picture but don't have a way to download it until I get back home so will have to wait to post it.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
FANTASTIQUE !!!

Congratulation !

One other per person me know put 118,000 trouble free mile on 2007 Burgman 650, zilch break down, maintenace + normal wear item only.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Last weekend in Mentone, one of the riders had over 65,000 on her 07. I think there is not enough vocality of the high milage riders. I will be keeping mine till it falls apart this time. Only 92k until I catch Buffalo...

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Way to GO!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well designed product, plus good maintenance, equals long life. Congratulations! Keep racking up the miles (and Smiles!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wonder how the 650 performs on 2-up tours in the mountains. We would be in the 400 pound range with gear on and do have some 10% grades to navigate. What are your views?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I wonder how the 650 performs on 2-up tours in the mountains. We would be in the 400 pound range with gear on and do have some 10% grades to navigate. What are your views?
Almost all of my riding is on steep mountain roads and it does great. It really goes great in the Power Mode. You will be amazed at how it will do when you push the power button.

·
Registered
511 Posts
>>I think there is not enough vocality of the high milage riders.<<

That's because they're out riding instead of sitting behind a keyboard like us! :)

·
Administrator
20,110 Posts
Man IF I were retired with a steady income, I'd be right up there with ya, Bro. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Congrats. Again, we see how the "transmission problem" isn't a problem. Yes, is you are one of the unlucky ones, it can cost you some money but for the great majority of us it isn't a problem. My Burgman will be the most comfortable bike I have ever owned once I solve my "seat problem." I am ready to buy a different seat once I have decided which seat to get.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

1 - 20 of 39 Posts