Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 09 burgman 650 that has 6500 miles on it. It has a new rear tire and a recent fluid change. It comes with a GIVI top case, cortech soft saddle bags, a service manual, and cover. Only true reason for selling it is because I recently was promoted at my job and with the job comes a company vehicle. I've used it for a daily commuter and it has served me well. I purchased it used from a indivdual who only put 1500 miles on it. I've owned burgmans for 6 years, from a 05 400 and now the 09 650. They are awesome scooters/motorcycles. I'll post pictures later but if you have any questions feel free and contact me at 918 520 7373.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
been trying to upload pics...and no luck....if you want pics i'll text them or email them.....

[Edit by moderator to add pics...]

[attachment=1:je0ql3t6]kylephonepics2012 002.JPG[/attachment:je0ql3t6][attachment=2:je0ql3t6]kylephonepics2012 001.JPG[/attachment:je0ql3t6][attachment=0:je0ql3t6]kylephonepics2012 039.JPG[/attachment:je0ql3t6]

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is anyone interested???......shoot me some offers and I'll do some considering....like I said I love her but I havent had time to ride her for over 3 weeks.... She needs a good loving home!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still have it for sale.....anyone interested just give me some serious offers and i'll considered them. Just hate for it to sit in the garage and not be driven!!!...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PRICE DROP!!!!!

ASKING $4800......PRETTY FIRM AS WELL....BUT MAY CONSIDER OFFERS OF REASONABLITY...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold the Scooter.....thanks for everyone who was interested.....sure going to miss her....great bike!!!! :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts