Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a beautiful pearl white Burgman '08 400AN Trike with a Insta Trike Kit with 12" (not the smaller 8") wheels. The cruiser with only 6300 miles and barely broken in. Have over $15,000 invested: ALL NEW TIRES! $4500 FOR THE TOW PAK $750 FOR THE CORBIN SEAT WITH DRIVER BACKREST. $1000 Givi HARD SIDE CASES & MOUNTING HARDWARE $700 REAR SUZUKI MATCHING TRUNK. This is a terrific ride with no need of shifting with its continuous variable transmission. Anyone can drive this and it will fly at highway speeds with not a wrinkle in performance. Super for two up riding as well with no worry about falling over. SPECS: ENGINE: Engine Type Single-Cylinder Cylinders 1 Engine Stroke 4-Stroke Cooling Liquid / Air Valves 4 Valves Per Cylinder 4 Valve Configuration DOHC Compression Ratio 10.6:1 Starter Electric Fuel Requirements Regular Fuel Type Gas TRANSMISSION: Transmission Type Continuously Variable (CVT) Primary Drive (Rear Wheel) Shaft WHEELS & TIRES: Front Tire (Full Spec) 120/80 R14 Rear Tire (Full Spec) 150/70 R13 BRAKES: Front Brake Type Dual Hydraulic Disc Rear Brake Type Hydraulic Disc TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Wheelbase (in/mm) 62.4 Fuel Capacity (gal/l) 3.6 AND IT GETS 55MPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO LOW BALL OFFERS PLEASE. THESE BURGY TRIKES ARE RARE AND HARD TO COME BY, ESPECIALLY ONE IN THIS CONDITION WITH ALL THE GOODIES AND PRICE.NOTE: I just added LED multicolor remote controlled lights underneath, LED trunk Light, added LED license plate light, added super bright HID headlights. and have both LED taillights and a theft system that needs to be installed by the new owner. I can also give a few helmets if needed and other items for sale for use with the scooter. $9900.00 Health issues forces sale.Call Rich 321-377-3560

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where are you located? Also, I couldnt recall what the mileage is that she has on her now? Thanks and please get back to me if she is still available and looking for a new home! Susan :p

:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have decided not to sell. How can I delete this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts