Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grey, 26,000 miles, Danson trike kit, will sell at reasonable price to someone who needs a trike and can work on Burgmans, there's a reason why I say this and will discuss with anyone interested. Bruce (334) 590-6859

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Please be a bit more informative. Location, Pictures, Price....

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Some of these for sale first posts never cease to amaze. No location, no pictures and no real details. It reads like it has serious mechanical problems. There are sure no facts given that make me eager to call to inquire about it. :mad:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
St. Pete, Fl. Don't know how to post pics, go to Danson Trikes, opening page shows one exactly the same. Selling because I have knew 2013 650 being triked in Mobile Al. with new Breeze kit from Motorsports. I live in Tallassee, AL. The 08 has had some issue's with gear problems have recently spent $2,000 at local suzuki dealer to fix. Dealer are reluctant to work on scooter once triked, of course the Danson kit just fastens on to the suzuki frame, it's really four wheeler, just the bead removed from back rim to mount vehicle tire. Any problem the dealer wants to blame on kit ? The breeze kit actually makes the scooter a three wheel trike, they put on axle with chain drive and univerals they designed, so now I probably won't find a dealer that will touch it. The reason I didn't say much is because it's much easier to relate the history of the 08, talking with someone then typing. I will not stick someone with a problem. Bruce

1 - 4 of 4 Posts