Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in my '03 AN400 for an '05 AN650 on March 7, 2005. I had several questions that the dealer had no answer for, and the owner's manual did not address. So I called the Suzuki retail customer telephone number.

My questions were:
1) How do I check the oil level in the transmission? - The owner's manual says to "inspect" the level but gives no clues how to to it.
2) Is the new windsheild design adjustable? My windshield has a very annoying whistle above speeds of 28mph.

The persons I spoke with at your retail customer service line said they don't give "technical " answers (What do they do?). They said I had to take the bike back to a dealer (any dealer) and the dealer would have to call Suzuki's dealer-only "tech line."

Calling Suzuki was a total waste of my time and long distance charges. You might as well disconnect the customer service line, for all the non-information it provides.

A very unhappy new 650 owner
Hal Hynds
Fresno, CA

·
Registered
75 Posts
I second the need for a responsive, capable tech support line. Returning to the dealer is useless (or worse). They admited they didn't know my answer about the AAS air temperature sensor and how to calibrate it. Said they'd call Suzuki and get back to me. I got no response.....as usual. The service department is useless for answering specific technical questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts