Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring is right around the corner... Do you know of anyone who is looking for a great 1st scooter. I am looking to sell my gold '02 Honda Reflex with 19,1xx miles for $1,900. Looks and runs well. Added large Bestem 929 top case last summer. Last service work performed at a dealership was at 17,800 and included oil change and filter, checked brake pads and brake fluids, adjusted cables, and new rear tire. Located in Aurora OH.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Are you looking to replace this scoot? How does it hold up on the highway. Live in streetsboro and may look for something for my wife.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, looking to replace this scoot with a Burgman 400. Bought this last year and it was a great scooter to learn on and looking to move up. Never had a chance to take it on the highway but had it up to 60 with no problems. When I researched Reflex's last year it seemed most seemed to say top speed is between 70-80. Attached below is one of those articles and I am sure you can find more if you Google it (article shows top speed as a Pro at the end of the article). Thanks.

http://www.motorscooterguide.net/Honda/Reflex/Reflex.html

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold. Thanks for everyone who viewed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts